Homeless Till Summer

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Starting Friday, I will be technically homeless till late May.  Why you ask?
I'm going to Europe.
I applied last semester for a European tour through my school and was accepted.  Now the time is approaching that I will leave this fair country and travel abroad in Europe for a month.  Yes.  4 weeks of adventure.
We will be visiting Paris, London, Rome, Vienna, Barcelona, and many more cities!  Seeing museums and historical sites.  I cannot wait!
For this tour, we are required to take classes.  I am signed up for an Art History class and a Christian religion class.  The Art History class mainly focuses on art created in the Renaissance and after.  The religion class is about saints and symbolism in art and focuses a lot on spiritual aspects of the tour.
I won't be leaving for Europe for another two weeks.  In that time we will be holding the main portion of our classes.  Next week is the spring break for my university.  i will not be leaving.  Since I am off for spring track, I felt that it would be a worthless investment to purchase housing for the whole two weeks I was here.  So... I'm couch living for those weeks.  This weekend i will spend with my family out of town.  Starting Sunday C. has been so kind as to let me use her couch for the break.  I'm so thankful!  You honestly have no idea.  She is a lifesaver.  She is also going on the European tour, so you will probably hear a lot more about her(:
The next week I'm up for grabs.  Whoever wants me on their couch, I'm theirs.
Then is the Easter break.  I will go down to be with my family, and fly out on Monday.
First stop?  Paris.

0 comments:

Post a Comment