Technology difficulties

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So I took all these wondeful pictures on my phone today thinkthing that I'd be able t o post them on my blog. But of course, I can directly put them on blogger from my phone. Or at least I don't know how. I uploaded them to my mobile me but that won't go to normal setting. It will only do the mobile version which is useless. It's annoying.
My camera also decided to leave itself on all day today and subsequently died right when I really needed it. So I was cameraless for much of today.
I didn't sleep very much last night. I have a really tough time sleeping trough the sound of cars and Paris doesnt sleep. Ever. So they're is constancy loud cars driving by. I was fully awake by 5. Hooray.
Today we went everywhere. Inside Notre Dame, the Louvre, climbed Notre Dame, Moulin Rouge, Montemarte, and saw the Effiel tower light up. I would write more but I should at least try to sleep for a few hours. More tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment